Friday, April 13, 2012

Going mushroom hunting

     Today when the girls get home we're gonna go up in our woods and look for mushrooms. Something new and fun to get out of the house. We actually have pretty nice weather today so we're going to take advantage of it. They can also gather some wood while we're up there for a fire tonight. And I will teach them how to make kindling for our bobs. I found this article about Morel mushrooms. I think the girls will enjoy the search. Then we will head over to our local farm and see about some tomato plants and maybe some other veges, depends on the price. I have all of these darn plastic ice cream buckets that I saved for whatever reason and now I have found a use for them. Since we will be moving again soon I need a mobile garden so I'm hoping that these containers will be good for some of the things I want to plant. So now its time to get busy. Gotta go get my girls! Happy Prepping!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. -K I followed the link from Duke's site.

    http://planningandforesight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete